Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Each tear ..


Ariel there’s something that I want to say,
But I feel like don’t know how

Still I just can’t hold it one more day,
So I think I let it out

You’re on my mind more than I may sure
You’re in my heart more than you may know
And the last thing that I want,
Is to you to fall apart

To you I will be clearer,
I want you to remember my son that,
In each tear there’s a lesson,
Makes you wiser than before
Makes you stronger than you know
and each tear brings you closer to your dreams
No mistake, no heartbreak
Can take away what you're meant to be

Hijito we can’t change the things,
That we done that’s in the past
But fighting won’t get us anyway
So if you want, here’s my hand

Every night there is one thing I do
I bow my head and I pray for you
Your future will be clearer

You're much more than the struggle you go trough
You’ re not a victim,
you're a winner
And you’re not defeated
you’ e more like a king

Dentro il male del dolore che ti ho detto
Più della mancanza forte che ti ho detto
Più di tutti quanti i drammi che ti ho detto
Io ti amo e che ti amo ora l’ho detto

Queste lacrime figlie di un’arma atroce (arma atroce)
Queste lacrime si mostrano alla luce
Queste ore ormai umide di lacrime
cancellano il timore e me che intemplano la lapide

No we can’t be held down
No I can’t be held down
You can’t be held down

Love makes you so much stronger....